Monday, April 27, 2009

The guest feedback and some photos

The great wall, which is in the un-touristy part!


The wall again you can see how beautiful it is!


The weekend market which I like very much!


It is me in front of a gate in the Forbidden City!


Jet again in front of a modern house in the Commune By The Great Wall!
On the Wall!


"Recently I went to China for the first time, namely Beijing and Xien. I was a bit nervous because I didn't quite know what to expect. Jet was the perfect guide, from both professional and social standpoints.

Professionally, he is at the top: I'm convinced that he knows everything. He can easily relate the facts and figures you would like to know about the Forbidden City, Lama Temple, Tianenmen Square, and so on. Our trip to the Great Wall was an experience I'd never forget, and he provided the perfect place to hike it.

Socially, he is warm and sensitive to client needs. If he sees that you like a Chinese opera or acrobatics show, he'll try to fit in another round for you. If you want to drink a beer at a local establishment, eat the best dumplings in the city, or shop at discount prices, Jet can help you with all of these things and a lot more.

At the end of my week in Beijing, I felt like Jet wasn't merely a guide - he was also a friend. The next time I go to China, I will definitely meet up with him again.-

No comments:

Post a Comment